Hey there, little ducks!
I hope you are all keeping well. On my end, I’ve not much news. Just that I’ve been working extra hard to try to finish this college year with my sanity, keep two jobs & run this show, too! Things always pick up when summer is coming around but I absolutely love being busy so it’s actually fun for me- I know, I’m strange. If you’d like to see what I get up to on a day-to-day basis (on Ireland am, in college, at home, traveling etc) then just add me on snapchat: jademccannx- see you there!
Anywho, today I’m back with something refreshing! A company named Beauty Belle, based in Co.Down, Ireland, has sent me some face masks to try for you (which I have) and I am here with a full review of both products! I did a full step-by-step review over on my Snapchat so if you’re reading this post within 24 hours of posting, you can catch that still! But if not, I’ll have a nice run down here so you’re not missing anything!
The products sent to me were:
- A product by Beauty Pro: Nourishing Collagen Mask with Olive Extract. An anti-aging formula, suitable for all skin types. Aims to deeply nourish dehydrated thirsty skin, regenerate skin cells while protecting the skin & diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- A product by Timeless Truth: Collagen Bio-Cellulose Eye Mask. Aims to reduce fine lines. Active ingredients aids the reduction of wrinkles and puffiness around the eye area. Minimise skin irritation, leaving the skin moisturised and with increased elasticity.
So starting off with the first product mentioned:
Beauty Pro: Nourishing Collagen Mask with Olive Extract.
This product is a cloth mask that you place over your face, rather than work into the skin or leave to dry. The instructions ask you to leave this product on your face for 15-20 minutes. Overall, I actually did really enjoy the product and I did think it worked quite well. There were one or two things that I questioned, though. So, I will do a little pros & cons list.
- Skin does feel super hydrated after. My skin felt fairly rough because I’ve been so busy I have not been showing it that TLC so it definitely needed a good bit of hydration and I did find that I got that.
- It felt refreshing on my skin, it kept cool and it was extremely relaxing. It held a nice experience.
- This product smells nice. I think that is so important and sometimes a mask can be quite effective but smell absolutely disgusting. A+ on the scent.
- It is cruelty free- which you guys know is very important to me! I was delighted to see that it had the little ‘cruelty-free’ bunny on the front. For me, buying a product that is certified just creates good vibes all around!
- I totally get that this was a hydration mask but I found it to be a bit slimy. It was pretty hard to stick down and kept slipping off my face. This could have been because I was sitting up (more than likely) but I feel that should be catered for in the design of a product like this.
- After use, you’re supposed to just take the mask off and rub the excess into your skin. I did this and found that my skin was quite sticky. I don’t really mind that but I can understand how it would be an issue for some people.
All that said, I did enjoy the product and my skin was rejuvenated afterward. The company provided great customer service which is a fabulous plus and probably the most crucial thing to a retail experience. I would rate this product 7/10. For me, marks were lost on the stickiness afterward and the sliminess of the hydration serum. That being said, these are personal preferences and may not bother the next person.
Now, on to the second product:
Timeless Truth: Collagen Bio-Cellulose Eye Mask.
To be honest, I actually favoured this product. Mainly because I just don’t really cope with sogginess & stickiness well. Alternatively, I found this to be a really neat, tidy, effective product and it did exactly what it said on the packet. So much so that I did not feel a need to even write a pros & cons list.
Once the packet was opened, there was a plastic sheet inside with little under-eye patches soaking in hydration serum (but not too much!). All there was to do was literally take a strip and pop it under my eye. There was no excess product dripping down my face, it felt really refreshing on this skin and I had absolutely no redness or irritation during or afterward. The instructions ask that you leave this product on for fifteen minutes, which was great timing as I had the other mask on for that length of time, too! I found it to be quite a subtle product but felt that the results were really clear- my skin did look hydrated, my fine lines had decreased and there was not as much redness around my eyes as there had been before the application. I would rate this product 10/10. It’s not messy, it’s simple and easy to use. I found the results were excellent and I personally preferred the eye mask over the face mask.
Disclaimer: I received these products from an establishment I came across on Instagram named Beauty Belle (@beautybelleeire). This is a page based in Co. Down, Ireland and is run by somebody called Michael Quinn. I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own.
If you are interested in finding more about these products you can contact them here:
Tel: 028 30848986/ 07989 614382
That’s it for today! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this review- if you did, please like & share this post. Don’t forget to tag any of your friends that might be interested in products like this. If you have used these products and would like to add anything or critique further, please comment below! And lastly, if you’ve any questions about anything I’ve said in this post, do not hesitate to contact me on any of my social media links below!
Until next time,
You can also find me on my other social platforms: